- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum: "Auschwitz in the context of the prevention of crimes of genocide"
- National Commission for the Fight Against Genocide (Rwanda): "The Raphael Lemkin Seminar for the Prevention of Genocide"
- Nation of Change: "What Does It Mean to Prevent Genocide?" — op-ed by the Auschwitz Institute's Alex Zucker
- IJ Central: "What Does It Mean to Prevent Genocide?" — blog post by the Auschwitz Institute's Alex Zucker
- United Nations Association of the UK: "Genocide Prevention: Lessons from Auschwitz"
- University of Pittsburgh: "Seybolt Trains Diplomats on Genocide Prevention in Auschwitz"
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum: "At Auschwitz about Genocide"
- Huffington Post: "HuffPost Greatest Person of the Day: Tibi Galis on Preventing Genocide" — interview with the Auschwitz Institute's director
- New York Times: "Reflecting on the Essence of Auschwitz" — Letter to the Editor from AIPR founder and president Fred Schwartz. New York Times: "Auschwitz Shifts From Memorializing to Teaching" — Piotr Cywinski, director of the Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum, highlights the need for Auschwitz to be more than just a monument—a need AIPR is meeting with its Raphael Lemkin Genocide Prevention Seminars, conducted on the death camp grounds.
- International Center for Education about the Holocaust: "You cannot learn this anywhere else in the world" — a report from the latest Raphael Lemkin Seminar with U.S. Army officers from Fort Leavenworth's Command and General Staff College, focusing on the prevention of mass atrocities in military operations
- The Argentina Independent: "Constructing a Collective Memory in Argentina" — a report from the Auschwitz Institute's April conference in Buenos Aires
- HELO magazine: Lemkin Seminar alumna Memunatu Pratt talks about transitional justice and peacebuilding in Sierra Leone
- Foreign Policy Association War Crimes Blog: Executive Director Tibi Galis talks about AIPR's upcoming genocide-prevention conference in Argentina
- Ethics on the Air: Executive Director Tibi Galis discusses the Auschwitz Institute's innovative approach to genocide prevention on WBAI 99.5 FM. Recorded Jan. 22, 2010.
- Foreign Policy: "Never Again? What the Holocaust can't teach us about modern-day genocide" — Andrew Stroehlein of the International Crisis Group on AIPR's latest Raphael Lemkin Seminar for Genocide Prevention
- War and Peace Blog: "Send Your Government Officials to Auschwitz (To Learn How Best to Prevent War Crimes)"
- The East African: Auschwitz Institute letter to the editor
- The Daily Tell: Interview with Tibi Galis and Alex Zucker of the Auschwitz Institute for Peace and Reconciliation
- The Daily Tell: "Auschwitz Institute for Peace and Reconciliation strives to stop genocide"
- Jewish Image magazine: "Preventing Genocide"